In situ hybridization
AURION Newsletter 3
IN SITU HYBRIDIZATION for LIGHT and ELECTRON MICROSCOPY using ULTRA SMALL GOLD DETECTION and SILVER ENHANCEMENT
- Introduction to in situ hybridization with gold conjugates
- Post- and pre-embedding approaches
- Structural preservation
- Opening up the nuclear matrix
- Comparison between alkaline phosphatase detection and IGSS detection at the light microscope level
- Schematic overview of critical steps in pre- and post-embedding procedures
- Detailed description of procedures
- Evaluation at the light microscope level
- How do post- and pre-embedding results compare?
To download the document as pdf-file, please login by clicking the "Customer login" button at the top of the website.